Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 & Looking Forward to It

I'm writing this blog at the beginning of the new year while looking back on 2008. Our real estate market place saw some serious challenges over the past year or so, as did the economy as a whole.

The good news is that interest rates continue to fall, there is still plenty of inventory from which buyers can choose. The banks seem to be getting a little easier to deal with on Short Sales, maybe just an illusion, but I can remain hopeful. It also seems like there are more loan modifications happening which should result in less foreclosures.

Personally, I recently found out that I was one of three recipients of the OCAR President's Award. This was both an honor and a surprise. This year I continue my roles as MLS Chair for OCAR (Orange County Association of REALTORS), and a SOCAL MLS Director. This is also my freshman year as a C.A.R. Director, and I'm looking forward to serving.

In closing, make 2009 the Best Year of Your Life!!!

1 comment:

  1. Len,

    I wanted to take this time to personally congratulate you on your recent OCAR President's Award.

    Great job!

    You're an asset to any organization you belong to and it shows by your recent award.

    Regards,

    Todd R. Garland
    The Property Consultants
    www.the-property-consultants.com

    ReplyDelete